Maddie | Four Months
This last month has been crazy in all aspects of our lives, but Maddie has been such a source of joy through it all! It is crazy to think about how much has changed in just a few short months. Long gone are the days of the fragile newborn stage. Her personality has really started to change and come through. She is still our sweet, talkative little girl but she loves looking around and watching the world around her. She has everyone wrapped around her little drool covered little fingers that’s for sure!
We love when our family gets to spend time with little Maddie because she is usually happy, smiling and chatting away to whoever will listen. She LOVES being out and about which we are so thankful for. She definitely prefers the noise and staying busy taking in all the new sights and sounds to the “quiet” of life at home. It is both a blessing and a curse! While she isn’t quite sleeping through the night, we are making great strides in the right direction! She has started to really take in the world around her which makes it so much more fun for us!!!
FOUR MONTH MEMORIES
- We are starting to get into a fairly consistent routine! She goes to sleep at 7:00pm and wakes up around 7:00am and only wakes up once or twice at night if she wants a pacifier!
- She officially weighed in at 16lbs 6 oz and is about 25 inches long! Still rocking that 87%!
- She is all about grabbing things and bringing them to her mouth! It seemed like it all happened overnight.
- Maddie is LOUDER than ever! She loves to test out her vocal chords by talking and then squealing at the top of her longs.
- She isn’t rolling over yet but she is soooo close!
- Speaking of rolling over, she is a master at tummy time and loves lifting herself up to watch Tucker play fetch!
- I am not sure I exactly WANT to remember this part, but home girl can clear a room when she fills her diaper! Not even Tuck will hang around for those diaper changes!
- My favorite moment of the entire day is still when she gets a big ole smile on her face when I get her out of her crib in the morning!
- While we just started to get the 3-6 months clothes out, we are slowly starting to shift into 6-9! Maddie is just so tall!!!
Maddie’s Favorite Things – Four Months Edition
- Still loves car rides!
- Maddie is obsessed with E’s beard and my hair
- She is slowly starting to interact with Tucker more and he is starting to go along with it as long as it means he gets extra pets and cuddles from us too!
- Maddie loves sitting up in her little chair and watching football with E! She is seriously so invested!
- She has got to spend quite a bit of time with all her grandparents and she is always a sweet little angel for them!