Half a year?!? How has it been six months since we were waiting so very impatiently to meet her? She has finally started to show us her true personality and while she is still the same sweet girl we have grown to love she is much louder!
We had so much fun celebrating Maddie’s first Christmas. And while it was different than years past, it was filled with so much love and new traditions. Maddie of course was spoiled and while she didn’t quite understand the point of opening her presents, she LOVES all the attention when it was her turn.
As I think back on these past six months, I am so thankful for these little updates. Time seems to be going so fast and while there are times we can’t wait for the next stage to begin, once it does we are missing the prior. So here are my favorite memories from the past month:
• She loves to pull her socks off. I can’t tell you how many times we have gotten somewhere only to realize she threw her sock somewhere without us noticing.
• Maddie loves eating both her fingers and her toes.
• She loves talking on the phone and is getting much better at selfies. And it is safe to say she loves the phone she got from uncle Zach.
• While she eats nicely for everyone else, she REFUSES to let me feed her unless she also has a spoon to “feed herself.” And while it can be a bit messier, the smile on her face after is worth it.
• She loves her puppy snuggles in the morning but she gets very worried and confused when Tucker yawns. Tucker on the other hand? Still coming to terms with it all.
Need to catch up on the last six months? Start here
"She was so kind, creative, and encouraging during our session."
"She went above and beyond what a photographer normally does."
"My pictures were better than I could have ever imagined!"
"She brings a perfect amount of energy to the session"